Shtter Hat Website image
    Image from FM Photography website
    Have you ever been out taking pictures and the weather turned against you?  Rain started coming down and you were concerned about getting your camera wet?
    I use a rain cover for my camera and lens at these times to protect them while out creating pictures. It is called the Shutter Hat and you can find them at www.fmphotography.us.

    I have made a video demonstrating how to use the Shutter Hat so be sure to watch.


    Please leave any comments in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this video on your social networks if you think it might help other photographers.